Ambassadors For Christ Ministries Foundation (AFCMF)
Not for Profit Certified by IRS 501(c)(3)
This AFCMF Ministry, was started in 1999 and established as AFCMF in 2000. The Founder is a born-again Christian, currently working in the US government.
- The ministry is active in south-central part of India, a place bordering between Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh States
- It was a mission field of A's father, a Christian Minister and where A stayed until he went off for his college education
- The area where this ministry operates is backward, with mostly Hindu community where no church-establishment could reach as languages are entirely different. These villages are clustered between two Indian States.
- A is the only speaker who does speaking five days (to about 30,000) in each year, normally in the first week of November.
To date the mission activities are:
- Support 8 full-time evangelists
- Establish 14 churches, 2 more targeted to be built in 2017
- Reach around 1,500 in a year, as an average, through gospel messages, to accept the Lord Jesus Christ as their savior (18,000 in 17 years)
- Purchased and being maintained - a vehicle for ministry purposes in India
- Travel to India (The Founders) spending $9k each year for meeting expenses and round trip from USA to India
- Counsel and baptize those who respond to the invitation
- Allocate funds to help poor, widows with financial assistance and provide helping hand during weather calamities.
- Work with Tribals (generally who have no god). A place of worship was built for one such colony.